CSA Registration and Contract
- Upon registration, you will select Friday or Saturday for pick up. Once you pick your day, you will need to stick to that specific day.
- Pick up times are Friday 1pm- 6pm or Saturday 10am- 2pm. You must be within the time frame of the day you have chosen. No pickups will be arranged for any other days or other time frames.
- If you cannot pick up on a certain date, we will need to be notified. You can send a friend or another family member to pick up your share that week. No cash refunds will be made for missed weeks.
- There will be no cash refunds for people who want out of the program mid-season. We will be planting per how many people sign up so it is very important to stick to your commitment. If you choose not to come back and get your weekly shares they will be donated.
- Each small and large share will receive weekly farm perks & exclusive discounts to be used throughout the CSA program.
- Box return is extremely important. To reduce cost and allow us to use our resources efficiently, it will be mandatory for you to return your boxes when you come the following week. We will be ordering two boxes per share so you will just trade out your previous week’s box for the one you are picking up.
- This is not an organic CSA. We do not want to mislead you in thinking your produce will be organic.
- Mother Nature is our business partner. She can affect the harvest greatly in a positive AND/OR negative way. By joining this program you understand that. Included in your weekly email will be a market report for that week about the quality and quantity of produce coming in. Only the freshest produce will be in your box.
- CSA shares cannot be delivered even though you will be offered delivery in the checkout process.
Please note: Purchase of a membership means that you have read and agree to the terms of the contract.