Johnson Locust Hall Farm is excited to offer our Community Supported Agriculture program (CSA) every week for 15 weeks from May 24th through August 31st. Each week, members receive a crate of produce, typically 5-7 different fruits and vegetables. Choose from a large crate for $445 (1 bushel, feeds 4-6 people) or a small crate for $269 (1/2 bushel, feeds 1-3 people).
Weekly crate pick up days are Friday 1pm to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
CSA Membership Includes…
- Weekly crate of fresh picked produce
- Farm Perks & Exclusive discounts each week
- Weekly CSA email updates for a preview at what will be in your crate each week and delicious recipes to try.
Pasture Raised Beef Share
Our own Grass Fed Black Angus Beef Shares are now available. You will receive 25 lbs. of frozen individually vacuum wrapped steaks, ground beef and roasts fresh from our pastures. The cost is $249 and pick ups will be offered when our CSA kicks off May 24th 2019 throughout the year.
More about our Beef
We purchase young angus cows from Ed and Linda Lovenduski of Hellis Stock Farm right down the road. Their cow/calf operation has been breeding the highest quality angus beef cows for many years. These young animals spend full time grazing on our 70 acres of grassy pasture with shelter and fresh clean water available 24/7. We bail our own hay and harvest our own corn silage to offer them when the weather gets tough in winter months. They are never confined, antibiotic free, growth hormone free and can be seen grazing in our pastures off Gaunts Bridge Road on nice days. Our Animals our humanely processed at Springfield Meats which is a USDA inspected facility in Pennsylvania.
Tomasello Wine Share
- Each week receive a bottle of wine which is selected to compliment the crops each week.
- Expand your wine palette by getting to try a variety of local Tomasello wines.
- The upgrade cost is $249.00 and payable to Tomasello Winery on first day of CSA pick-up
Our own cage free Rhode Island Red Hens lay large brown eggs. The upgrade cost is $55.