Evenings on the Farm
*CROPS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKING DUE TO TRANSITION ON AUGUST 28TH AND 29TH*
Join us on Summer Friday & Saturday Evenings 6-9pm $15.95 per preson (under the age of 2 are free)
Bring your family or enjoy a date night here on our scenic farm.
With limited reservations available, there will be plenty of outdoor space to claim yours for the evening.
As the heat of the day subsides and the cool breezes dance across the pastures, begin your evening with a walk around the farm. As you near our summer crops, pause and pick your pre-deteremined amount. Throughout the summer we will be picking Blackberries, Peaches, Sweet Corn, & Sunflowers. Upon your return pick up your pre-ordered dinner from the Farm Market. Watch the sunset over our grassy animal farm while enjoying your a bottle of Tomasello Wine. (From 6-9pm choose how you would like to spend your time, just want to enjoy a scenic spot with a bottle of wine, or enjoy live music, the choice is yours!)
Reservations are $15.95 PER PERSON & INCLUDE:
- Entrance onto our 325 acre farm, chairs and blankets are encouraged! limited picnic tables provided.
- Mile & 1/2 Walking Trail around the farm
- Pre- determined amount of picking per person (crop varies through out the summer) Possible crops and amount depending on availability: 1/4 Peck bag of peaches, OR Half a dozen ears of Sweet Corn. (Crops will not available to pick due to transition on August 28th and 29th)
- Live Music
- Farm Market & Ice cream window open exclusively for the event.
- Tomasello Winery offering bottle sales
- Sensational Host Catering offering dinner options
- Dogs are not permitted.
- No outside food or drinks permitted. NO COOLERS.
Live Music Schedule:
7/31: Georgia Own, 8/1: Lara Grant
8/7: CLOSED FOR WEDDING 8/8: Anders Hyatt
8/14: Brian Rauch 8/15: Andrew Moorer
8/21: Ronnie Brandt 8/22: CLOSED FOR WEDDING
8/28: Melissa Wegfahrt 8/29: Tim Connor